Prepare a rice with a Mediterranean flavor and surprise your guests
The mussels have proteins of high biological value and are rich in minerals (potassium, phosphorus and calcium) and vitamins, including B12, necessary for the absorption of iron, defend against stress, avoid memory problems and prevent osteoporosis.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
• 150 g brown rice
• 350 ml mineral water
• 1 piece of kombu seaweed
• 400 g mussels
• 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 Italian green pepper
• sea salt
– Wash the rice and put it in a saucepan with boiling water. Add a piece of algakombu, cover and cook over a very low heat for 40 minutes.
– Open the steamed mussels and, when they do not burn, remove the shells. Filter the water they have released.
– Put oil in a frying pan, brown the garlic sliced and then remove it from the pan if you do not want to find it on the plate. Sauté the pepper cut to pieces Add the cooked ricemussels and filtered water. Spice up with salt and cook 5 more minutes, or until the water has evaporated.
– We boil the rice with kombu seaweed to increase the contribution of calcium to the dish. At the end of cooking we can cut it into small pieces and add it to the rice and mussels. Otherwise, we will save it to prepare a soup.
We hope that you liked this wholegrain rice with a Mediterranean aroma and that you are encouraged to prepare it!
Source: Her recipes and the fan.
In ictiva, your gym at home You will find more than twenty rooms for physical activity, adapted to your objectives and conditions.