Combine the following ingredients before sleeping and you will have a breakfast ready for you in the morning.
All you need is a large jar, where you will put 1/3 cup oats and 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds, ¼ cup of milk and ¼ cup of yogurt. This is known as a base. Once your base is done, you can add fruit or vegetable by your choice. Here are my suggestions:
1. In order to make the carrot wonder you will need to add 2 tablespoons honey, 3 tablespoons cinnamon, 3 tablespoons shredded carrot and ½ cup walnuts on top of your base.
2. For making the blueberry delight you will need to add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, blueberry jam and a freshly blueberries on top of the base.
3. If you like chocolate you can add 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon cacao, 1 cup freshly sliced strawberries and some shredded chocolate on your base.
4. You can make banana and nuts mixture. All you need is to add 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 3 tablespoons peanut butter, sliced banana and nuts on top of the base.
5. For making Piña colada you need to add 1 tablespoon chopped banana, 2 tablespoons grounded walnuts, 1 cup fresh pineapple and 1 tablespoon of coconut flour.
Keep the jar in the refrigerator through the night and you will have a nutritional, tasty and healthy breakfast.