Aloe Vera out of all the plants out there, should be the one to keep at home. Aloe Vera is actually the most useful plant, unlike many other plants . Aloe Vera is a multipurpose plant, seriously, you can use it to treat cuts, burns, or even cancer. Many of you already know about the amazing properties of Aloe Vera juice and Aloe Vera plant. However, there are a lots of little known uses for Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera to treat dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and other skin allergies
- Treat Acne. Aloe Vera treats acne and minimizes inflammation due to its inflammatory properties.
- Swollen Gums. Aloe vera maximizes your body’s defense mechanisms and soothes swollen gums. You can apply Aloe Vera to the problematic
- Use as a skin moisturizer. By providing oxygen to the cells it strengthens skin tissue.
- Aloe Vera juice eases menstrual cramps. It reduces fatigue and pain.
- Remove Makeup. Aloe Vera is a cooling agent that acts calming on the skin.
- Due to Aloe Vera’s antiseptic properties it can heal sunburns.
- Personal Lubricant. It is a very effective moisturizer.
- Hair Conditioner. Massage in a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and leave it on for approximately 2 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Eliminate and prevent stretch marks due to Aloe Vera’s regenerative properties.
- Increase hair growth. Aloe Vera has an enzyme that helps increase hair growth.
- Strengthen your nails.
- Treat dermatitis, herpes, eczema, psoriasis and other skin allergies. Aloe Vera is able to penetrate deep in multiple skin layers.
- Shaving gel.It will give you the nice smooth surface feeling.
- Fight the colds and flu. Aloe Vera contains a great amount of natural ingredients such as amino acids, minerals, enzymes and vitamins that increase the immune system.
- Add it to your shampoo. It will make your hair shinier than ever.
Share your experience! What do you use Aloe Vera for? We would be more than happy to hear from you!