- 5 tablespoons of common centaury
- 4 tablespoons of St. John’s wort
- 3 tablespoons root of dandelion
- 2 tablespoons of horsetail
- 2 tablespoons of minced pomegranate
What to do:
Take a spoonful of this mixture and cover it with a glass of cold water in the evening.
In the morning heat the tea to a boiling point, but do not boil it. Instead, remove it from the heat right away.
Cover it and wrap it in a cloth so as it stays warm for 40 minutes.
Strain the tea and drink a third of the cup three times a day before meals.
Keep the prepared tea in the refrigerator.
This tea cleanses your body and is useful against allergies, especially for clearing your respiratory tract.
Before you start using folk medicine, consult your doctor!