Bad breath and tooth decay are the last thing we should be occupied with. Dentist Christopher van Tuleken tried to prove the causes and consequences by stop carrying about his dental hygiene for 15 days. Firstly, the expected effects have appeared: bad breath, bleeding gums and loosening of teeth.
Then conducted tests in dental school in Birmingham have shown that he damaged his immune system only after two week period.
In short time, the white blood cells decreased and began to cause various inflammations in the body.
However, high temperature and inflammations are normal reactions but the problem is that it causes a chain reactions.
Results displayed huge risks:
– Body organs that can be damaged soon
– Poor circulation
– Increased risk of developing heart disease
– Big chances of developing diabetes type 2
– Increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease
– Increased risk for stroke
– Increased risk of developing cancer
All this can leads to someone’s demise. Therefore, take care about your oral hygiene regularly.