Men tend to snore more than women, learn why it happens
The medical community claims that 70% of habitual snorers are men and the remaining 30% are women. Thus, this acoustic phenomenon, caused by the vibration of the soft tissues of the pharynx, clearly affects the male sex more than the female sex.
Nevertheless, snoring is a couple problem, since they cause difficulties within the coexistence between people. In fact, there are studies that confirm that one of the causes of estrangement between couples it’s snoring. According to one finds performed in Great Britain on 1,000 couples, 80% of these resorted to sleeping in separate beds and rooms to escape this fearsome noise, and 4 out of 10 couples indicated that snoring had altered their sexual lives. Furthermore, it has been shown that 3% of divorces allege snoring as a reason for breaking up.
It is clear that These sleep disturbances have a clear effect on the quality of life of those who suffer from them, but also for those who suffer from them.generating significant physical exhaustion, loss of health and significant damage to relationships.
The solution, then, lies in find common solutions that allow the couple to respect their sleep again and put an end to snoring. An effective, comfortable and non-medical method to stop snoring is stop snoring, a mandibular advance splint designed for the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea with proven efficacy.
In ictiva, your gym at home You will find more than twenty rooms for physical activity, adapted to your objectives and conditions, as well as specific plans that include diets.