By performing one of these 10 sexual positions you will be more fit
5. Triceps. Now that we’ve mastered the lotus position, which primarily targets the lower abs, let’s give it a little twist. This time, starting from the previous position of the lotus flower, instead of hugging our boy, we are going to lean back and lean on the palms of our hands on the bed, with the fingers in the direction of our buttocks. In this position we are going to work the arms and if we bend the elbows we will work the triceps.
6. Abductors. Get into the scissor position with your partner, lying on one side. If you are lying on your left side try to keep your right leg up, at an angle of about 30 or 40 degrees. Try to keep it as long as possible. In this way we will work the abductor on the right side. Next time do the same posture but change sides and in this way you will work the left abductor. This way of working is considered isometric because no movement is performed, the position is simply maintained with the muscle in tension.
7. Upper abs. This legs-up position requires some flexibility in the hamstrings, so he recommends warming up beforehand; we touched our toes two or three times before. To perform the pose, lie on your back and put the back of your legs on your guy’s chest. You can keep your legs straight in the air or even fold them over the man’s back depending on how comfortable you are. In this position, you will raise your head and shoulders during sex and you will get to tone your abdomen and burn belly fat.
8. Deltoids. Starting from the four-legged position on the bed, the boy stands right next to it. We let him hold us by the thighs and lift our legs up. In this wheelbarrow position we will support a large part of our weight with our arms and shoulders. In this way, we will be exercising the deltoids in an excellent way.
9. Buttocks. If you don’t want to perform big stunts, the easiest thing to do is practice the classic missionary position but this time arching your back. In this way we will keep the pelvis high while maintaining tension in the buttocks. After a few seconds we will begin to feel how our muscles begin to burn.
10. All muscles. Once you’ve gotten into arch position (pose 9) we’re going to try a more advanced version where we’ll work almost every muscle. On this occasion, we start from the bow position but we will raise the upper part, leaning on the bed with our arms. We will keep the body completely horizontal as if it were a table and elevated on the bed. This position will help us work the lower body (legs and buttocks) and the upper body (deltoids, back, triceps, biceps and abs) at the same time.
If you missed the first part of the article, don’t worry, you can read it here.
If you liked this article subscribe and you will receive all the new articles in your mail.
In ictiva, your gym at home, You will find more than twenty rooms for physical activity, adapted to your objectives and conditions, as well as specific plans that include diets. try it free.