Are you getting exhausted easily? Is it hard for you to concentrate? Are you always feeling cold? All of these are the symptoms of anemia, a illness that occurs when your body’s cells are not being supplied with enough oxygen.
The type where the body has an iron deficiency is the most common type of anemia. The iron is needed for the production of hemoglobin, a substance that carries the oxygen in the blood, and the lack of this mineral can alter your red blood cells count.
We have here an old folks remedy that has shown excellent results in normalizing the iron in the blood and thus preventing constant fatigue and exhaustion and anemia. When you start using it, you will be amazed by the results.
– 2 Lemons
– 100 g. finely chopped Almonds
– 400 g. of Honey
– 50 g. Nettle Seeds
– Finely chop or grind the almonds (roasted and unsalted).
– Squeeze the juice from the two lemons.
– In a larger bowl mix all of the ingredients, almonds, honey, nettle seeds and lemon.
– Stir the content thoroughly, then pour the mixture into a glass jar with a lid and store it in the fridge.
– Consume it 3 times a day, preferably before meals. You can expect the results at least one month after everyday usage.