The body must be detoxed every six months, or twice a year, because the buildup of toxins may lead to various diseases.
Frequent colds, infections, fatigue, drowsiness, and lack of concentration are just some of the symptoms that indicate the presence of toxins, malignant bacteria and other less harmful substances in the body.
Here is an effective all-natural recipe made of only 2 ingredients and commonly used in Russian folk medicine for body detoxification.
- 1 tbsp. buckwheat flour
- 180ml kefir
- a little honey (according to taste)
- Mix the kefir with buckwheat flour well.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, stir the mixture once again.
- Have this mixture instead of breakfast. You can also sweeten it with honey.
- Once you’ve had this mixture for breakfast, don’t eat for the next 3 hours.
- Do this for 14 days.
Many know that kefir has amazing health benefits while buckwheat flour has outstanding healing properties. It strengthens your body, rejuvenates your blood vessels, reduces fatigue, increases blood circulation in your hands and feet and stimulates urination.
This recipe is also great for memory and concentration, especially in older people.
In addition, buckwheat flour lowers blood pressure, helps with atherosclerosis and treats constipation.
In combination with kefir, it reduces blood sugar, cleanses the intestines and blood vessels, normalizes the metabolism and pancreatic function and increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
This is a really effective folk remedy!