Needle can save a patient’s life if he/she suffers a stroke. This advice is from a Chinese professor who says that you should always keep a sewing pin or a syringe needle.
This is amazing and unconventional way to rescue a person from a stroke.
Share this advice as it can safe someone’s life! Make sure to read the text. You never know if someone’s life may depend on you.
When a person suffers a stroke – the brain capillaries will gradually burst. The patient should rest and you should give him/her first aid. These tips will help you save someone’s life!
Be calm. Regardless of where the victim is, don’t move the patient, because if you move him/her, capillaries will burst and bleeding in the brain will occur! The syringe needle is the best solution but the sewing pin can help as well.
- Keep the needle – over the fire, a lighter or a candle to be sterilized and then it can be used for stinging the tops of all 10 fingers.
- No specific acupuncture, they should only be a few millimeters from the nail.
- Perform so that the blood can leak.
- If blood does not start to drip, tighten and start squeezing the fingers until the blood starts to leak.
- When all 10 fingers begin to bleed wait a few minutes – you will see that the victim will be back to life!
- If the victim’s mouth is crocked, massage his/her ears until they become red
- Then sting the ears’ soft part, until blood drops appear. A few minutes later, his/her mouth would no longer be crocked.
Wait until the victim comes to normal condition without any unusual symptoms, and then send her/him to the hospital.
This method for saving life comes from traditional Chinese medicine, and the practical application of this method can be said to be 100% efficient and with it people are surviving stroke.