Either because of stress and fatigue or colds, headaches occur quite often tormenting us.
Next time, before you start looking for a pill, try treating it in any of the following ways:
1. Drink a strong coffee (espresso or Turkish), in which you squeeze a lemon.
2. Put one tablespoon of St. John’s wort in 250ml of water. After 15 minutes, strain the liquid and drink it three times a day.
3. Put a spoonful of dried mint leaves in 500ml of boiling water. After 30 minutes, strain the liquid and drink three times a day.
4. Squeeze three sour apples and add a spoonful of honey in the juice. Drink it on an empty stomach.
5. The leaves of ginkgo biloba are a popular remedy for headache. They improve blood flow and thus help more oxygen reach the brain.