Learn how to prepare a pumpkin cream with a touch of curry at home
The pumpkin is rich in vitamins A, B and C and also in minerals. Its characteristic orange color comes from the beta carotene it contains and that play a very important role in the prevention of lung, colon, prostate, stomach and uterus cancer.
Not to mention how rich it is and the infinite possibilities it offers us in the kitchen.
here you have one lifelong recipe that, with a dash of curry, it transforms into something different I’m sure you’ll love it.
Ingredients for 4 people:
. 500g pumpkin
. 4 carrots
. 2 leeks
. 1 onion
. Olive oil, salt and pepper
. garnish to taste
– Peel and cut the pumpkin to big dice Sauté them in a pot with two tablespoons of oil.
– Do the same with the rest of the vegetables. First the carrot and then the joint and the onion.
– When everything is golden, add a liter of water (if you want you can use vegetable broth), salt and let cook for about 20 minutes.
– When the vegetables are cooked, we add the curry. The amount will depend on what you like the flavor. It is better to add little and add more at the time of beating than to go too far at the beginning.
– It’s time to pass the vegetables through the blender until a fine and creamy texture is achieved. We tried salt and curry and corrected.
– When serving, there are several options: serve it alone with a splash of oil or put some garnish on it. In this case you can put fresh cheese balls, pumpkin cubes previously passed through the pan, shavings of ham or the acquaintances croutons.
In ictiva, your gym at home You will find more than twenty rooms for physical activity, adapted to your objectives and conditions, as well as specific plans that include diets.