The ancient art of reading a person’s face claims that the shape of the nose can “tell” a lot about personality -person’s nature and character. According to this science, the nose is the center of the face. The more beautiful it is and with better shape, the more perfect and with highly developed intellectual abilities is the person.
The upper part of the nose expresses the spiritual, physical, moral and psychological nature of a person.
The middle part of the nose is associated with the mental world and logic.
The lower part of the nose is associated with the life principles and physical qualities. The distance also has meaning: distance from the eyebrows to the end of the nose (nostrils) determines thoughts. Distance from under the nose (nostrils) to the middle line of the mouth determines feelings. The distance from the mouth to the end of the beard determines the strength of the person’s will.
* Roman nose shows vanity; desire to accumulate money and bodily pleasures. These people are capricious and insincere, easily insulted and seek revenge.
* Straight nose, with proper form means increased confidence and vulnerability.
* Wide and straight nose indicates that the person is a good businessman. These people are calm and cheerful. Besides, they are very happy.
* Short nose means low intelligence and mental immaturity.
* Slim nose speaks of a person who is curious, sometimes even too curious with restless character.
* Tight and flattened noses have ordinary people and unserious and anxious people.
* Nose with rounded tip and well developed nostrils expresses nobility, strength, courage, persistence and passion.
* If the tip of the nose looks like a drop, it means that the person is cheerful.
* Highly prominent nostrils are sign of well-developed respiratory system and very stubborn person.
* If the nose is slightly turned to the left or to the right side it means that the person is greedy and cunning.
* Too long nose have people who are not too brave.
* A very short nose shows a lack of strength and depth of thoughts. No genius man has a short nose.
* Very sharp edge of the nose is almost always associated with great sensitivity, and much skepticism.
* Foursquare end of the nose have wise people who know how to assess everything around them.
* The long nose means generosity and ambition, deep thoughts and gift of artistic and intellectual capabilities.
* The man with a narrow nose thinks more, and wide – feels more.
* Normal nose have people who are calm and understanding.
* Small, pressed nose means uncertainty.
* Hooked nose means bad thoughts.
* High and sharp peak- very sharp thought, but a bad character.
* Fat and big nose reflects the warmth and kindness of the owner.