Issues with your lungs can occur, whether you are smoker or not. If you are a smoker it is certain that your lungs are damaged. With the following recipe you will clean your lungs in 72 hours.
You need to remove dairy products from your diet before starting with the lung cleansing. This is important because if you eat dairy products, your body will not be able to eject the toxins.
In order to achieve this you need to follow these directions:
- At the first day drink a cup of herbal tea before sleeping. The herbal tea will stimulate the intestines to eliminate the toxins, which are causing constipation and in this way you will assist your lungs to do their job.
- Squeeze two lemons in warm water and drink the mixture before having a breakfast.
- Consume 300 ml squeezed grapefruit or pineapple. They are including natural antioxidants which are very helpful for your breathing system.
- Between your breakfast and lunch drink 300 ml carrot juice which will alkalize your blood.
- During your lunch you need to consume 400 ml potassium rich juice that is acting as a cleaning tonic. Drink 400 ml cranberry juice before sleeping. It will fight against the bacteria in your lungs which are causing infections.
- You can also prepare a hot bath for yourself and use it for 20 minutes. The bath will assist in removing toxins. You can also inhale the steam from boiled water with eucalyptus oil.