How many times have you read that lemon water is an extremely healthy drink which can help you with a number of medical conditions? We know this very well but did you know that you can add turmeric to it and make it even more powerful?
Adding turmeric to your lemon water will result in a drink which will rejuvenate your body and give you an energy boost. Drinking lemon-turmeric water every morning will promote your overall health and make you feel fresh and energized every day. Here’s why turmeric is so good for you, in case you didn’t know already.
This amazing golden spice has been used for centuries in alternative medicine and has given amazing results, which is why we use it in today’s modern society. His healing properties have been scientifically confirmed by renowned health institutes and every doctor recommends it for regular consumption. The best thing about it is that it’s a natural remedy which has no adverse side-effects but can be used for over 160 medical conditions with amazing results.
Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and as a powerful antioxidant, it also fights against free radicals. Turmeric effectively treats more issues simultaneously even those resistant to conventional therapies. No wonder it’s a pillar of the Indian cuisine if you consider its amazing health benefits. In addition to being healthy, this spice offers a specific aroma and flavor to every dish.
Adding turmeric to warm lemon water is the best idea we’ve ever thought about. The warm water aids digestion, the lemon cleanses the live and the added turmeric provides anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties to the mix making it ten times more powerful. If you like you can sprinkle some cinnamon on top, it’ll strengthen the drink’s anti-inflammatory properties and balance the blood sugar levels as well.
Aside from being health beneficial this drink will make you feel full for longer, eliminating the need for late morning snacks and helping you lose any excess weight you might have or just keeping you fit and in form.
Regular consummation of turmeric will give you the following benefits:
- You will prevent high blood sugar spikes related to diabetes because turmeric helps the body to properly process ingested sugars
- Your body will break down dietary fat right after consuming it, because turmeric raises the bile flow
- You’ll lose weight easier and your body will get rid of the toxins build up
- Due to the potent anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric prevents degenerative brain disorders linked to aging, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- You’ll say goodbye to chronic constipation, and feel energetic very day
- You’ll enhance your liver’s function of the liver your body will break down dietary and environmental toxins easier
- You’ll stimulate the production of bile by the gallbladder, as well as other components which support proper food digestion
- You’ll strengthen your immunity, improve your digestion and prevent common colds, and coughs
Lemon Water and Turmeric- recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of lukewarm water, or warm soy, almond, or regular cow’s milk
- lemon juice squeezed from half a lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon of honey
- a pinch of cinnamon, optional
Heat up the water and add the lemon juice, honey and turmeric and mix thoroughly. Consume this drink while it’s still warm, stirring it constantly while you drink because the turmeric can fall down on the bottom. Drink it every day and enjoy its amazing benefits.