– Garlic is a natural antibiotic and is used in many ways…
Garlic is a natural antibiotic and is used in many ways. You can consume it raw, and to avoid its odor, wrap a smaller piece in bred and swallow it.
One clove of garlic can relieve earache.
Simply place the garlic in the ear, but not too deep inside. Fix it, go to bed and the next day the pain would go away.
Garlic actually helps in softening of the ear wax. It also reduces inflammation.
You can prepare garlic oil as well to prevent the pain in the ear, and the recipe is bellow:
- chopped garlic
- glass jar
- olive oil
- Lavender essential oil (optional)
- Put the chopped cloves of garlic in a glass jar and pour olive oil over them. The oil should completely cover the garlic one finger above it.
- Place the bowl in a warm place, but be careful not to be exposed to direct sunlight or very high temperatures, because it can lose its healing properties.
- After a few days (3-5), strain the oil and place it into dropper bottles.
- Optionally you can add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil. It will increase efficiency and extend its shelf life.
If kept sealed and in a cool, dry place then the drops should last a year or more.
Also, never use the drops when fluid drains out of the ear or if the eardrum is damaged. However, before you decide to apply this method, consult a specialist and a physician, because every pain needs professional diagnosis and appropriate treatment.