Flax seed is a popular traditional food and remedy, as it contains notable health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. No wonder this grain is listed as super food.
For one thing, it can be added in many meals to improve the dishes thus providing your body with a wide range of curative ingredients.
Flaxseed is a significant component of many healthy diet plans. Read on to find out what the human body gets after one month consumption of these seeds.
This is how flaxseed positively influences your body:
1. It is packed with Omega 3 fatty acids that are important for your overall health.
2. Flax seed can decrease bad cholesterol level in the blood by 50%.
3. It can also reduce the triglycerides by 25-60%.
4. Not only does flax seed lower the cholesterol and triglycerides levels, but it also decreases the risk of diabetes and balances blood sugar.
5. Only three tablespoons of flaxseed have the same amount of Omega6 and Omega9 fatty acids as that found in 1 pound fish.
6. Flax seed is abundant in fiber, so it has beneficial impact on digestion and prevents constipation.
7. According to research, the lignans found in flaxseed can preventcancer,heart diseases and osteoporosis. Plus, these chemical compounds can lower inflammations and successfully treat problems with arthritis and lupus.
8. Flaxseed can also stimulate weight losssince it prolongs the feeling of being full.
This list is not all inclusive; however, the above mentioned facts about flaxseed are good enough reason to include it as an ingredient in your daily diet.